ARTICLE 13: MEMBERSHIP (WIDE Constitution, 2018)
Membership of the organization shall be open to any individual who is:-
- Aged 18 years or above
- Of sound mind and
- Willing to volunteer for the organization goals.
After filling in the online form, the next step is to pay your membership dues according to your convenient method.
- The payment can be done directly to our Bank Account;
Bank; National Microfinance Bank (NMB)
Account name; WIDE
Account number; 22510030083
Branch Name; Mlimani City Branch or by cash/cheque at WIDE HQ offices see the map.
For more information about how to join WIDE, please contact the Secretariat at the address firstname.lastname@example.org become a member and join an organization that understands and fulfill your purpose. N.B; Annual subscription membership fee is TZS 50,000/=
The following are the benefits of becoming a member of WIDE are as follows;
Are you ready to be part of humanitarian and sustainable development goal keeper or community change agent? If yes, you are welcome to become a member of WIDE and proudly represent “Development for All.” Joining WIDE is one of the most important decisions you can make to change your life and or welfare of people around you, whether in urban or in rural communities.
All WIDE members-individuals, -will have exclusive access to the following member-only benefits:
- WIDE will address policy and regulatory issues affecting development enabling environment including legislation and guidelines in Education, Health and Community Economic Development.
- Be the voice of the voiceless. WIDE serves as a “Voice of the voiceless” for the poor and marginalized communities through participatory action research, knowledge dissemination and dialogue.
- Access to a publications, research and information sharing events organized by WIDE and other related counterparts.
- Opportunity to network with other development actors through various platforms. organized by WIDE and its partners
- To travel up country for learning visit and doing community development activities
- Able to be recruited in various opportunities on field and administrative roles
- To engage directly to make a difference and changing people lives.
- Appointed to represent organization in local and international meetings
- Able to practice leadership skills, management and governance in the Annual General Meeting (AGM)
Becoming a WIDE Member